What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

gtx 590 problem

yehia7000

i have a gtx 590 and when i played pes 2012 the pc shut down suddenly,and when i try to turn it on again
the fan of the card is 100% and the led of the gtx 590 turned on and turned off . sorry for my bad english

Footman

i have a gtx 590 and when i played pes 2012 the pc shut down suddenly,and when i try to turn it on again
the fan of the card is 100% and the led of the gtx 590 turned on and turned off . sorry for my bad english
Might be the psu crapping out under 3D demand. Does the pc work in 2D mode still and is it crashing when any 3D game played?

yehia7000

when i turn the pc on the , it doesnt start and the nvidia led in the card turned of and turned on

Dzzope

Could be a number of things... no matter how good a part is (ocz aren't known for good psu's as far as I'm aware) it can still die..

I would be looking at PSU, mobo, card in that order (though the card is the easiest to check if you have a spare card / machine)

Latest posts

Twitter