What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX titan seem legit check?

fishingfanatic

Price Check

So many valid points to approach this with caution.

A lot of the members here have been on this site for quite some time, so there have been many different scenarios that have played out, myself included.

Kijiji is a crap shoot to say the least. Unless you can get the member who offered to check them out for you to do so, steer clear.
:biggrin:

FF
:thumb:

Soultribunal

Staff member
So many valid points to approach this with caution.

A lot of the members here have been on this site for quite some time, so there have been many different scenarios that have played out, myself included.

Kijiji is a crap shoot to say the least. Unless you can get the member who offered to check them out for you to do so, steer clear.
:biggrin:

FF
:thumb:

I did it for 3.0 ironically. On a PNY GX2 when he was collecting them for his Farm.
If you can find help for it, then its great. But still for that amount it just ain't worth it.
Especially if something goes south with the card 2 weeks after in possession.

-ST

low351

You guys are awesome for helping out. There could be some questionable members, it's open to all, but there are definitely some super great people here. It's also nice to see some of that Karma floating around, 3.0 Charlie is a great guy I'm glad you were able to help him out too Soultribunal..

As for my 2 cents without the help of SoullessOne21 I wouldn't touch that deal either. Sometimes you can try to save a buck and it will cause you more grief that the extra cash would have been missed. Not to mention when your running up into the hundreds like that it's better to have some guarentees.

cruisx

Yes thank god for SoullessOne21 LOL. Lets see if he replies back, Im starting to have my doubts now. If i was a seller and was looking at getting $800 i would be replying to the buyer ASAP. If he does not contact SoullessOne21 Im going to forget it.

BTW on a side now does Evga US warranty work is Canada?

cruisx

So I decided to not the the Titan but to grab a 780 ACX. Its cheaper and same power for the most part.

I would like to say thanks to SoullessOne21, he was very willing to help out!

BTW the seller did contact him so it seems legit I guess but better to be safe than sorry.

Latest posts