What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX1080TI to RTX3070/3080?

rjbarker

3080 FTW3 Ultra has now replaced 2 * 1080Ti SLi (all have/had EK Blocks).

Big difference in titles not optimized for SLi -for titles that previously were optimized for SLi not a huge difference in Frames, but now have all the RTX features turned on ;)

ipaine

Big difference in titles not optimized for SLi -for titles that previously were optimized for SLi not a huge difference in Frames, but now have all the RTX features turned on ;)
That is basically what I noticed as well. Still such a shame they have effectively killed of SLI. When done right it made such a big difference.

rjbarker

ipaine
Is your Card the same as mine as in Evga 3897-KR?

I recall a Member on here that built one or possibly 2 Fully Water Cooled Tri SLi set-ups. Believe it may have been the first time I saw a 1500w PS used.
Believe it may been a Silverstone Strider 1500w....he also used the EK Triple Terminal Block.....was pretty cool...great member (super helpful)...I simply cannot recall the name...around 2011 or maybe.