What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Guidance on Price?

[DS]

Hi, I just posted a package deal of various used equipment. Can someone let me know if I'm priced too high or too low? I appreicate your help. Listed at $589 OBO. TIA!

- ASUS motherboard - P8P67 PRO REV 3.1 (box included)
- Intel Processor I7-2600 Quad Core
- Mushkin 4GB PC3 x 4 (16GB total)
- Intel SSD 320 Series 120 GB
- Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB (box included)
- Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB GDDR5 Video Card (box included)
- Dell 27" UltraSharp U2711 Monitor (box included) - Note, the right side of the monitor is showing some lines, however still working, still usable. Includes video cable, power and USB cords.

Last edited by a moderator:

sswilson

Staff member
We don't allow links to outside sales posts so I removed the kijiji link.

As far as price goes... pricing here is always going to be lower than what you see on kijiji, but even then I think you're running a bit high on your asking price... I'd say $150 - $250 for the MB/CPU/Memory combo ($200 max if it had been only 8GB), $50 - $75 for the storage and another $50 for the vid card.

So that's $375 max. Pretty hard to put a price on a monitor that isn't displaying properly, but it might help get closer $375 than $325.

[DS]

We don't allow links to outside sales posts so I removed the kijiji link.

As far as price goes... pricing here is always going to be lower than what you see on kijiji, but even then I think you're running a bit high on your asking price... I'd say $150 - $250 for the MB/CPU/Memory combo ($200 max if it had been only 8GB), $50 - $75 for the storage and another $50 for the vid card.

So that's $375 max. Pretty hard to put a price on a monitor that isn't displaying properly, but it might help get closer $375 than $325.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback!

Twitter