What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Guide : Sleeving a 3-pin fan! (56k Warning)

cwestwell

Ctown = Cow Town = Calgary :whistle: ...you know to be "kool" Like the kids say..

On a separate note...Miggs have you tried Princess Auto you can find some awesome stuff in there...you may find a ridiculous fan or two or decent heat shrink maybe even cable kits.

Patriote

Damn, i haven't even kept an eye on my own Guide! Sorry guys! Social life took it over Computing life! But I'm back! At least for a little while :bleh:

Also, i would like to announce that i will be making a new sleeving guide with more detailed infos and pics... In 2-3 weeks when i receive my new stuff for my up-coming build ;)

BALISTX

Patriote: Good to you have back man. I'm looking forward to your new guide and your new build.

hey guys I was wondering where I can get sleaving and shrink rap in Newfoundland because NCIX dont have any or atleast I cant find it if thay do (I need it in a couple of days so it cant be special order) Thanks:thumb:

MpG

Heat shrink wrap for wires is easy - any automotive store will generally carry it, as will many hardware stores.

The sleaving can be a little tougher, and will generally depend on what kind of electronics stores you have (By electronics stores, I mean ones that sell electrical components). In Ontario, there are larger chains like Sayal and Active are usually pretty good for wire sleaving (although no bets on what colours will be available). Beyond that, some hobby stores and independant electronics stores are worth a look.

Latest posts