What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Guild Wars 2

trayton

I've been thinking of getting this game but think I'll wait for it to go on sale at one of the digital copy places again (Steam/Amazon/GMG etc)

sakage.shinga

Umm guys, so I'm thinking of getting into this game, but to be blunt I've never played a MMO before. RPGs, yes, but never online. Is it too late to get into the game? Or is does a new player always start from the beginning? :D

Bond007

It was my first mmo. Started a year a ago. Still play once or twice a week usually. Still a great game IMO.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
I bought the $65 version for goodies but found out they only allow 1 character to use lol and I made my first a hideous Purple Beast lol oh well all fun anyways.

riou900

Best MMORPG i've played soo far.. WvW really was the most exciting part of the game for me.. Immediately farmed for Commanders Tag..
It's fun to cooperate with people you've just met.. Making strategies and just all out PVP.. <3

gfong

I know this thread is from a bit ago but just wanted to update and say the Guild Wars 2 is on sale at 75% off off both versions for the 24th and 25th of Jan 2015.

Buy Guild Wars 2

$10us for the digital Heroic edition and $15us for the deluxe. Both are digital downloads.

Latest posts

Twitter