What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

H100 pump noise

SuicidalPanda

I recently purchased a corsair H100 cpu cooler and it has been doing really well keeping temps lol. However, i noticed that the pump of the unit was making this irritating wheezing sound and figured it could possibly due to air bubbles inside. When i tilt my case at an angle, the noise stops but continues once again once i place it back into the upright position. Any suggestions :sad:? I also tried flicking the tubes but that didn't help much

SuicidalPanda

Pretty sure i do... Rad attached to the top of my 650d case. Fans attached to the rad. Backplate on motherboard with appropriate pegs. Mounted the pump unit and secured with the thumb screw thingies. I checked the fittings and everything seems secure. No leaks no nothing. Temps are fine idling on my i7 2600k at around 30 degrees just the noise =/

Slik

Send it back and have it replaced. I have that cooler,and it runs dead quiet. It should be that way out of the box. No sense fooling around with it. RMA it ASAP.

Latest posts

Twitter