What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

H240x cpu fan error

Shadowarez

Im not sure what's going on with my new H240x but I'm not hearing the pump while on CPU Temps are at around 40-55 on load just wondering how can I check if it's actually working there's a light on the reservoir when I power up but I'm still getting cpu fan error msg on boot can't seem to fix tried settings in bios no luck yet. Should I be worried bout it saying this and working or is it just a faulty H240x?

Slik

I have the H240X and it is inaudible. No noise from the pump at all. It's designed to be silent. As long as your temps are OK,the pump shouldn't worry you.

clshades

If your pump was dead your CPU would overheat and crash. Set your BIOS to shut down at 85c. Your CPU fan header might be toast too. Mine died recently.

Shadowarez

Hmm ok thanks I'll try something else iv noticed it recently in gta 5 if I had all stars lit and was in a tank surviving the comp completely shuts off Like power shut off yet it's connected to a ups with more then enough power.Iv looked over ups logs no issues in there what was worrying me lol is if it's actually running.Iv also tried the fan splitter provided from swiftech I still get cpu fan error wonder if it's something in bios.

Shadowarez

I'd better take a look at mine lol I fixed the cpu Gan error problem the monitor was set to 600 in bios I lowered it Now it doesn't show up on restart as for the power shutting off in intense 3D action still a mystery I'll have to try squash.

Latest posts

Twitter