What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

H50 Performance Issues

MikeFallen

4Ghz Prime95 for 1 hour like 75-78.....i think that pretty solid

idles at like high 30's low 40's

MonsterSound

Glad you figured it and and posted about it too. That was a head scratcher and now we know. :blarg:

Rison

So you all can have a good chuckle i figured out that my push pull config wass really a push push config:haha: ......some i managed to put both fans blowing at each other .....:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:';

But im happy i figured it out .....

That's awesome.
Corsair recommends to have the fans intake to the case.. which I still don't understand. I would recommend (as well as others) to have the fans (both!) exaust out the back. Reason being = not to have hot air blowing inside the case and raising your motherboard / internal temperatures.
The difference in cpu cooling is marginal, 1-2c at most.. assuming you have decent air flow in your case already.

Arinoth

Staff member
So you all can have a good chuckle i figured out that my push pull config wass really a push push config:haha: ......some i managed to put both fans blowing at each other .....:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:';

But im happy i figured it out .....
Well i'm glad to hear you figured it out, seemed like it would have been something silly like that. Its why i asked the original stupid question if your pump was plugged in, i should have asked what your fan configuration was.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter