What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

H50 Performance Issues

MikeFallen

4Ghz Prime95 for 1 hour like 75-78.....i think that pretty solid

idles at like high 30's low 40's

MonsterSound

Glad you figured it and and posted about it too. That was a head scratcher and now we know. :blarg:

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
So you all can have a good chuckle i figured out that my push pull config wass really a push push config:haha: ......some i managed to put both fans blowing at each other .....:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:';

But im happy i figured it out .....

That's awesome.
Corsair recommends to have the fans intake to the case.. which I still don't understand. I would recommend (as well as others) to have the fans (both!) exaust out the back. Reason being = not to have hot air blowing inside the case and raising your motherboard / internal temperatures.
The difference in cpu cooling is marginal, 1-2c at most.. assuming you have decent air flow in your case already.

Arinoth

Staff member
So you all can have a good chuckle i figured out that my push pull config wass really a push push config:haha: ......some i managed to put both fans blowing at each other .....:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:';

But im happy i figured it out .....

Well i'm glad to hear you figured it out, seemed like it would have been something silly like that. Its why i asked the original stupid question if your pump was plugged in, i should have asked what your fan configuration was.

Latest posts