What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

H50 Performance Issues

MikeFallen

its defiantly flowing because at idle ill unplug the pump and the temps rise like crazy...im thinking its just a rather hot cpu.

i can run it @ stock clocks with 1.0V stable and it maxes out at 50 degrees with like a 32-35 idle but when i push it to 4 Ghz the temps are nuts

Slaughter

Your ambient temp seems a little high compared to the room temperature. Do you have proper intake and exhaust fans in the mix?

My ambient temperature is only 2-4 degrees above my room temperature.

MikeFallen

The case temp is so high because the fans exhaust into the case bring in cool air 2 intake fans on the front (140mm) and 1 big fan on the top of my case exhausting out its a huge fan like 240 mm

Slaughter

So you have intake fans on front and back and the only exhaust is the fan on the top? If so, try playing with the configurations and see if you can't get your ambient down a bit. Might help?

MikeFallen

So you all can have a good chuckle i figured out that my push pull config wass really a push push config:haha: ......some i managed to put both fans blowing at each other .....:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:';

But im happy i figured it out .....

Soultribunal

Staff member
So you all can have a good chuckle i figured out that my push pull config wass really a push push config:haha: ......some i managed to put both fans blowing at each other .....:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:';

But im happy i figured it out .....

Hahahah, well its okay mate sometimes we all do crazy things, even when we do know exactally what we are doing lol.

ST