What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

H60 noise

W4ff1e

So I just got my new build up n running, stress tested the cpu, full load @4.2ghz on a 2500k and hitting max temps of 45 C (room temp 16 C), which as far as im concerned are outstanding for an h60 in push-pull, as an exhaust no less (correct me if im wrong). So no problems there.

The problem is, the h60 pump is loud as f*ck and it definately cant be normal, wondering if others have had this and know of an easy fix, cause I got the part in the US and now im in NZ, RMA is kind of a big deal and im afraid I may have to put up with it.

Thx

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I had to RMA my H80 due to pump cavitation. Amd the replacement was also RMA'ed for the same issue.

W4ff1e

Well i did some digging and fixed the problem, I plugged the pump into my 600t's fan controller and ive got it running on lowest setting, its solved the noise and my system is quiet enough now, running at 60 C @ full load, if i turn the controller to max I dont even get the scratchy noise and hit about 50 C @ full load, but too load for me.
Thanks,

/closethread

Latest posts

Twitter