What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Halak traded to STL

chrisk

Folding Captain
No clue who is coming back yet so I will do my f******* best to keep my cool until then...........

Linus

Why bother paying Halak a bunch of money when the rest of the team is just plain not good enough to be a contender?

If I was MTL though I would have tried to trade for some picks instead.

thorn

Supposedly Halak might not even sign with STL, Bob McKenzie posted on his twitter that niether MTL or STL have had contract talks and that there is a lot of interest in the KHL. There was already talk of Halak possibly not wanting to resign in Montreal.

I am waiting until I see how much Halak signs for if he even stays in the NHL before I comment on the trade. Lars Eller looks to have potential though.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
The best goalie we've had in over a decade and we give him up for two stupid kids with barely any experience? Potential or not, thats just plain dumb. And we ALREADY HAVE the best damn AHL player - PK Subban. Moronic. I'm beyond pissed right now.

FlyingFish

Habs get a couple of prospects, one who looks like a sure thing, in exchange for their #1 tender.

They'd better find someone good and cheap to stop pucks for them right now.

Zero82z

Banned