What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Happy Hallooween ppl!!!

belgolas

No one came out to the country where I live to get candy. Looks like all the candy is mine!

Went to a Halloween party on Saturday. I dressed as a Monk telling people to repent. Oh and there was a vampire there and I tried killing him with my golden cross.....

Mostly played games and then for some reason at the end it turned into karaoke.

CroSsFiRe2009

lol, it's Western. Smaller parties start Wednesdays, Thurs/Fri/Sat is where it's at, and Sunday turnout depends on time of the year.

Indeed, my uncle who loves working on his home for Halloween has reported less and less kids every year. He ends up giving kids handfuls to get rid of the treats. Perhaps kids are tired of getting mugged by older kids? Candy isn't worth it for them?
WOOHOO UWO :p.

Saturday night was absolutely insane! Both parties I ended up at got broken up though :angry2:. Heh Red Bricks ended up with 9 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a firetruck outside at one point and another 2 firetrucks at London Hall lmfao.Didn't get a single trick-or-treater this Sunday though. Being in a university student dominated area everybodys most likely partying rather than out and about so I'm not surprised to be honest.

Chilly

Pumpkin me me and my gf made(with help from a carving master);
Untitled.jpg

And the home baked chocolate coffee burbon cake the both us baked(okay, she baked it, I only helped ice it! :haha:)
x2_33b992e.jpg

shumway

We had 21 kids and that was it.

Mind you it was a cold night plus it don't help with the bad area we live in but hey it just meant more candy for me and the wife :biggrin:

_dangtx_

Banned
cool.

next time put a sign or something, or keep all yer candy for you lol.

_dangtx_

Banned
'kids, you see that dark place down there without lights? you have to go past the few dead bodies, dont be scared they wont hurt a fly"

sure the kids will come :D