What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HardOCP shutting down, Kyle is going to work for Intel

Lysrin

How about that. Nifty new title!

Maybe this will be a good move? Intel has certainly made decisions over the past few gens that seemed to alienate more than embrace the enthusiast. Them having a desire to get back into the enthusiast market, and put someone like Kyle in the lead... positive movements ahead?

I don't have an opinion of Kyle, but I have certainly read HardOCP over the years. Not a forum member there.

enaberif

If you weren't on HardOCP back in the day you simply were not cool.

Can't remember my login info for there :(

crazyea

The site always gave me a headache anyway. I always leave with double vision. And I prefer the forums over here. Tumbleweeds and all.

FreeKnight

If you weren't on HardOCP back in the day you simply were not cool.
I'm pretty sure spending your time on computer enthusiasts forums pretty much guarantees you're not cool :haha:

I've learned to love my uncoolness though, so I'm fine with that :biggrin:

Lysrin

I'm pretty sure spending your time on computer enthusiasts forums pretty much guarantees you're not cool :haha:

I've learned to love my uncoolness though, so I'm fine with that :biggrin:
Hey! Come on! Nerds and Geeks are the new master race! My 9 year old daughter even says so!! :haha:

Entz

Date is always suspect but i mean good for him. I cant say I go there often anymore but was a goto back in the day. I am glad he is not going to sell out to Purch (or whatever they are called now) and become an ad ridden, auto video playing, bait click site with crap content and heavily sponsor influenced reviews.

Mr. Friendly

Date is always suspect but i mean good for him. I cant say I go there often anymore but was a goto back in the day. I am glad he is not going to sell out to Purch (or whatever they are called now) and become an ad ridden, auto video playing, bait click site with crap content and heavily sponsor influenced reviews.

I didn't catch on to the date...but if it was April fools, then he shoulda posted it on the 1st, not two weeks in advance, :haha:

FreeKnight

HardOCP was bought out, but you won't believe what happened when his girlfriend found out!
Click for more details!

Twitter