What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HardOCP shutting down, Kyle is going to work for Intel

Mr. Friendly

they could place some gddr5 on die. it completely escapes me why they haven't done that already .
cost and extra power/heat I would assume. even when Intel did put some GPU cache, the amount was laughable...128MB? c'mon! :doh:

also, can you imagine how much bigger the die would get? think Threadripper I bet...and those monsters require massive cooling!

Sagath

Staff member
Because the more complex and bigger you make a die, the more likely it will have architecture failures.

Putting gddr5 on die is a costly proposition with very minimal real world benefit.

Sean123

Because the more complex and bigger you make a die, the more likely it will have architecture failures.

Putting gddr5 on die is a costly proposition with very minimal real world benefit.
I'm an IT in an online company that offers cat doors (will add a convenience to your home that every pet owner wants in their life. This amazing product of convenience will allow your pet the freedom to come in and out of the house without you having to constantly stop what you are doing to open the door for them). I agree with you.

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter