What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hardware Canucks’ Sources Vindicated, PowerColor Releases Dual-GPU 7990

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
We have a sample on the way. So we'll see. If the lights go out on the island of Montreal, you'll know why....

AkG

We have a sample on the way. So we'll see. If the lights go out on the island of Montreal, you'll know why....
Personally...and I am just spit balling here :whistle:.....I'd be more worried about a certain reviewer going "missing"...along with that BEAST...than the lights just going out. :)~

Soultribunal

Staff member
Personally...and I am just spit balling here :whistle:.....I'd be more worried about a certain reviewer going "missing"...along with that BEAST...than the lights just going out. :)~
Where does he live again AkG? I was thinking we should pay him a Visit.
After all, he might need help 'lifting it'

-ST

Galcobar

Oh, we don't have to worry about Sky disappearing with an AMD card. After all, he's far too biased toward AMD to consider running an AMD card in his own rig...

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Oh, we don't have to worry about Sky disappearing with an AMD card. After all, he's far too biased toward NVIDIA to consider running an AMD card in his own rig...
As they say... "Fixed that for you" (although in this case I believe I actually did.... ;) ).

MacJunky

The thing with SKYMTL is if you reach a certain level of bias you can no longer use what you were biased toward. I do not know the math behind it. All I know is that when you get really biased, you do this flip and can no longer use whatever it was. So in SKY's case, he likes nvidia too much and thus cannot use an nvidia card again until his bias subsides to more normal/sane levels.