What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hardware Canucks Fan Grills Now Available - Produced By MNPCTECH

Mnpctech

I should have Black 140mm sample back from Anodizer next Friday.

I will also post a tutorial on installing a 140mm fan with the grill in your side or top panel.

*** Currently Available ONLY for PRE-ORDER - Get Free Shipping On All Pre-Ordered Fan Grills***

Silver Aluminum
Anodized Black Aluminum

We have added the Hardware Canucks Fan Grills custom designed by MNPCTECH.com to the HWC Store!

Get a one of a kind uniquely designed aluminum fan grill that shows your support for your favorite tech community and add a splash of flair to your tower!

Grills are available in both 120MM and 140MM sizes and come in a aluminum silver or get it anodized black for only $5 more!

Expected shipping date is end of April 2010 (subject to change).

chrisk

Folding Captain
I may have missed this info, but is this a one time only offer? Or will the store keep stock or have Bill make them as ordered?

FiXT

Hall of Fame
I may have missed this info, but is this a one time only offer? Or will the store keep stock or have Bill make them as ordered?

It is going to be just be an initial batch we bring in when the case makes its way back here. Depending on demand we will likely bring some in on a later date, but I don't expect we will be able to do a single fan grill at a time order. We'll have some extras available but for now - after the preorders - once they are gone, they're gone for at least a good few months.

Mnpctech

Each grill will include 4 of the appropriate matching color mounting screw

Stainless Steel Pan Head
Pan.head.screw.jpg

Black Oxide Pan Head
Black.pan.head.screw.jpg

Mnpctech

I should have photos of the Black anodized version of the HWC grill posted on Thursday :thumb: