What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hardware Canucks Fan Grills Now Available - Produced By MNPCTECH

Mnpctech

Installed the Black anodized grill on a HAF 922 I'm working on :biggrin:

*** Currently Available ONLY for PRE-ORDER - Get Free Shipping On All Pre-Ordered Fan Grills***

Silver Aluminum
Anodized Black Aluminum

hardware.canucks.fan.grill.9.jpg

hardware.canucks.fan.grill.9a.jpg

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Damn - you know what I am going to have to get one of those for myself Bill.

By the way guys - Today will be the last day accepting orders for Black Fan Grills

Mnpctech

You've still got time to pre-order the Silver version of the aluminum HWC fan grills

*** Currently Available ONLY for PRE-ORDER - Get Free Shipping On All Pre-Ordered Fan Grills***

Silver Aluminum
Anodized Black Aluminum

We have added the Hardware Canucks Fan Grills custom designed by MNPCTECH.com to the HWC Store!

Get a one of a kind uniquely designed aluminum fan grill that shows your support for your favorite tech community and add a splash of flair to your tower!

Grills are available in both 120MM and 140MM sizes and come in a aluminum silver or get it anodized black for only $5 more!

Expected shipping date is end of April 2010 (subject to change).

Here is one mounted the 120mm Silver version on the rear exhaust fan :thumb:

hardware.canucks.fan.grill.retail.jpg

Ghlin

Just pre ordered! That anodized black is gonna look awesome in the project I'm working on.

Pics to follow soon :)

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Have the black ones sold out?

We have brought in additional amounts above the pre-orders so there will be extra's.

However after those are gone, unfortunately people will have to pay for shipping and wait quite some time before they arrive.

Latest posts

Twitter