What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hardware Canucks Fan Grills Now Available - Produced By MNPCTECH

FiXT

Hall of Fame

*** Currently Available ONLY for PRE-ORDER - Get Free Shipping On All Pre-Ordered Fan Grills***

Silver Aluminum
Anodized Black Aluminum

We have added the Hardware Canucks Fan Grills custom designed by MNPCTECH.com to the HWC Store!

Get a one of a kind uniquely designed aluminum fan grill that shows your support for your favorite tech community and add a splash of flair to your tower!

Grills are available in both 120MM and 140MM sizes and come in a aluminum silver or get it anodized black for only $5 more!

Expected shipping date is end of April 2010 (subject to change).

Last edited:

chrisk

Folding Captain
I have a couple of 140s in my possession (no idea where I'll mount it lol) and they are nice!

I was thinking they should be in the store actually.

Maybe I'll go for a few 120s too...

Pelt

This is great thank you for taking the time to make these availible for the fine folks at HWC. They are beautiful and I intend to place an order for 2 120 Silver later this week, waiting on tax return,lol. This community bar none has the best people in the industry sculling about the forums.

Mnpctech

You can feel how your money was spent when you hold one in your hand. We mill each grill individually from 3/16" thick aircraft aluminum.

Hi-res photos.

HWC.120mm.fan.grill1.jpg

HWC.120mm.fan.grill2.jpg

HWC.120mm.fan.grill3.jpg

Thund3rball

That looks fantastic! Nice work. Now if I only had somewhere to mount one. I haven't had a side on my case in ... ... ... hmm.

Latest posts