What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Have you ever failed?

ADay2Long

In our last playoff game of volleyball in set #5, I missed the line by half an inch (hit it out) at 15-15 and we went to lose 17-15, 8 months of hard work to miss by half an inch. It's been a month and still when I watch the video, my heart beat goes up, adrenaline starts flowing and I feel the same disappointment when I watch myself missing on the crucial point.

So, have you ever failed when a lot was on the line for you?

BrianHanna

I failed Calculus 4 times if that counts.

EDIT: Only 3 times. Passed it once. :biggrin:
im about to retake that this summer, 2 years after i failed it lol...

you're lucky, my school won't allow us to retake a course after 3 fails

also, i failed organic chem, but i retook it and got an A, so yay

Jackquelegs

In our last playoff game of volleyball in set #5, I missed the line by half an inch (hit it out) at 15-15 and we went to lose 17-15, 8 months of hard work to miss by half an inch. It's been a month and still when I watch the video, my heart beat goes up, adrenaline starts flowing and I feel the same disappointment when I watch myself missing on the crucial point.

So, have you ever failed when a lot was on the line for you?
I had a breakaway in rugby, only to be tripped up by a small winger a couple of meters from getting the try.. :doh:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Flipped and sunk a SeaFlea (i.e. widow maker) during a heat.
All that work to get there, and all the time and money gone in a blink.
Luckily I didn't get too banged up, though I did look like a racoon for a while.

ST

Latest posts

Twitter