What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HC new look

Bond007

Yeah I have to agree. While most of the new look I really like, the logo...not so much. I think it’s lost “brand equity” to switch from the beaver.

FreeKnight

Holy shitballs. Bit of a stealth update Gave haha.

Like it overall, and the return of written content o_O ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh.

Only think I'm not crazy about is the new logo. I could get wanting to 'de-canadize' it a bit for a more international audience, but feel like it's just a bit characterless.

I'll have to peruse the forums a bit and see what's all changed.

Dwayne

I like that it shows the new posts just as well as before, but now when I click the post it brings me right to the new messages. One less click, I'm lazy.

belgolas

This is a great update! I really like the new look and it is much more modern. I really like that there are written reviews and graphs to look at. Thanks for this.

Just don't like the new logo and will grab my pitchfork to bring back the old logo lol.

Bond007

This is a great update! I really like the new look and it is much more modern. I really like that there are written reviews and graphs to look at. Thanks for this.

Just don't like the new logo and will grab my pitchfork to bring back the old logo lol.

A common thought. The new one is nice enough, but it blends in with the mass of other random designs plastered all over the interweb. The old one was unique and stood out.