What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Heading to Colombia - Working

misterlarry

Have to head down to Colombia for 9 days to meet with customers and inspect some equipment. Will be based out of Bogota which is supposed to be quite the city (8-9 million people). Although I don't really know what to expect, I'm really looking forward to it. Will try to post a few good pics.

Adios everyone.

I really need to learn Spanish. Has anyone had any experience with Rosetta Stone?

:canadianwave: :canadianwave: :canadianwave:

SiDiX007

Rosetta Stone is an amazing program. I ve used it abit, but a friend of mine learned to speak spanish and russian using it. He said it was EXTREMELY helpful.

FiXT

Hall of Fame
customers and inspect some equipment. .

Uh huh...
Going over some facts here:
Moved down to Texas - a town bordering Mexico
Mexico has a big "exporting" problem, a lot of which moves through Texas, being they are neighbors.
Now you are visiting "Customers" down in COLUMBIA to "inspect some equipment"

Maybe I've just been watching to much Breaking bad :haha::bleh:

Mr. Gruntsworthy

Sorry to go off the rails here, but is Rosetta Stone a language teaching program or something? Because I've been wanting to learn Japanese but I don't even know where to start.

gingerbee

yup heard it's great and be safe larry don.t wave teh flag or say which company you work for. and don't forget have a BLAST man. good journeys

_dangtx_

Banned
nice. make sure you hire the appropriate security ;) ex military works, ex thugs even better for in city stuff

Signal2Noise

Uh huh...
Going over some facts here:
Moved down to Texas - a town bordering Mexico
Mexico has a big "exporting" problem, a lot of which moves through Texas, being they are neighbors.
Now you are visiting "Customers" down in COLUMBIA to "inspect some equipment"

Maybe I've just been watching to much Breaking bad :haha::bleh:

LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing. The 'trade' must be booming again, eh 'Larry? :whistle: