What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Headphones

Manuboey

Any good headphones suggestion for a 150-250 price range. Would use them mostly for games, so a good microphone would be a bonus.

Bond007

hd58x through "drop" (massdrop). I think it is on for $115 USD + $15 shipping + ~$20CDN in duty (based on what I have heard others have been charged)

Mr. Friendly

hd58x through "drop" (massdrop). I think it is on for $115 USD + $15 shipping + ~$20CDN in duty (based on what I have heard others have been charged)
I forgot about the HD58x, but that is a good option as well. I also believe the Beyerdynamic 770 32ohm is popular for gaming headphones too. but then you'll need to spend a bit extra to get a microphone.

nToxik

For gaming, my favs are the Sennheiser G4ME One open-back headphones. They are super comfortable, have a great noise-cancelling mic. I have also used their Game Zero which are the same but are closed-back however I find closed-back headphones to have muffled bass and you tend to sweat more in them due to lack of air. The only downside (or upside) to the open-backed Game Ones is sound does escape and you can hear other sounds around you. That said, I won't go back to closed-back.

Latest posts

Twitter