What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hello interesting case. Enthoo Mini XL...two systems one case

Bond007

Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
Welcome to two weeks ago.

We already reviewed it on the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEB71nZRPQ
Then why wasn't the YouTube link posted in the review forum we have set up for that? There's still a significant portion of the forum membership that doesn't subscribe to the channel. It would drive more views if those review links got posted regularly.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Then why wasn't the YouTube link posted in the review forum we have set up for that? There's still a significant portion of the forum membership that doesn't subscribe to the channel. It would drive more views if those review links got posted regularly

That's a good question. It has been taken up internally.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Yeah, unfortunately Dmitry was heading off to CES as it was posted live on YT. Going forward we will post the content here and it will be completely incorporated into the new site's home page.

TTC

The more I think of it the more I like it. I have a pc in my basement which wife likes to use for Tv while she does exercise. She complains my behemoth PC is to complicated and can never get it to work. I could set up this case and this dummy pc on top for her to use.

Latest posts

Twitter