What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Help Computer turns on then shuts off in 3 seconds

Dashock

Well look at both your mobo and there should be a little window into your PSU either in the back or at the bottom, if there is anythign "oozing" or really anything on any of the caps that doesn't look like it should be there, like the cap has opened, then its a blown cap

Yea nothing of that sort this is soo agrivating i have no idea whats going on or why it actually happened. been working on this the whole day.

Dashock

hes gonna take it to a tech he charges 15 bucks im guessin its the motherboard too will find out in the mornin....spent all day what a long day.

gingerbee

he's gonna do what you can do your self and charge 15$ bucks to do it ( this is one of things i try to get my clients to do them self if you built your own computer they you can do the tech stuff) only reason to have some else do it would be not having any extra parts to test with. ( from tech guy ) i hate charging people for stuff like this i feel guilty i don't know why i just do

Dashock

yea i dont have any extra parts as im athis house i tried everything i could spent soo much time so we went to the shop charged us 20 and told us basically it was the board. Gotta figure out the rma for it. Never rma`d an asus board. One sad experience.

Latest posts