What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed HELP! How to Spend Your Free Time After Exams? Rebuilding Computers!

martin_metal_88

It's done! Not posting any pics yet or give too much info, but I was able to win the fight against the Cooler Master RC-310 thanks to Mr. Hammer.

I don't know how you do it but...At my job we sell like 15 and up 310 a week and this is a issue we never saw. Your was probaably just a bit bended in shipping or just a faulty one.

dragoonxx

same thoughts I had martin, I know after I left, the company I used to work for moved on to the revision of it, after a few more people had come in with the plastic that makes sure the button makes full contact broke partially so they couldn't turn it on or off, but other than that, none of us ever ran into a real tight fitting optical drive bay

geokilla

same thoughts I had martin, I know after I left, the company I used to work for moved on to the revision of it, after a few more people had come in with the plastic that makes sure the button makes full contact broke partially so they couldn't turn it on or off, but other than that, none of us ever ran into a real tight fitting optical drive bay
What's the revision of it? Cus my RC-330 has a half broken power button as well.

geokilla

Updated with pictures. If you don't like this, I'll fix them up so that each picture shows up here.

Lpfan4ever

Poo fans! But, that case looks pretty sleek. It's too bad you can't mount the cooler the other way. Although, I'm sure you're not using a processor in there that's throwing out huge amounts of heat.

geokilla

Poo fans! But, that case looks pretty sleek. It's too bad you can't mount the cooler the other way. Although, I'm sure you're not using a processor in there that's throwing out huge amounts of heat.
Thanks for reminding me to update the post with system specs. Though I'm not entirely sure what the specs are :haha:. Either way post has been updated.

Maybe spray paint the dvd bezel???

Too lazy :thumb:

Have fun on your build :)

330 was the revision, lol...the 310 used to have just one big power button
Well then.. They should've used better quality power buttons on the 330 as mine's broken.

dragoonxx

its the design they're using, its prone to failure, you can do temp fix by supergluing the arm of it that broke back on, or replace it with a vandal resistant switch

geokilla

Second build is done! I will update the OP with pics and everything as soon as I can.

Latest posts

Twitter