What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Help me chose a *Flat TV*!

Nodscene

Yeah, JBL's tend to complement Yamaha amplifiers nicely. JBL's usually have a pronounced/exaggerated bottom end while the amps are a tad on the bright/harsh side, giving you a nice balance IMHO.

lowfat

Staff member
I love my Sharp Aquos 32" 1080P TV. It is also my monitor as well. I thought it was going to be pretty weak as a display due to its low resolution, but was I ever wrong. Gaming is awesome. And text is actually easier to read than my old 24" display.

mrlie3

I've heard many reviews praising for Sharp's quality TVs, but was noted that they had very limited tilt and swivel angles. So I think it's good for wall-mount, but so so for above-the-cabinet.

lowfat

Staff member
I've heard many reviews praising for Sharp's quality TVs, but was noted that they had very limited tilt and swivel angles. So I think it's good for wall-mount, but so so for above-the-cabinet.
You mean absolutely no tilt, height, or swivel. One downside of it for sure.

Yeah, I think we have the same screen Lowfat. Its great.

You use it as a computer display as well? I'd makes a damn good monitor IMO.

Cptn Vortex

Hehehe, nice. Myself just 2 computers, sold the 360, but I still have the SNES, PS1 and PS2, and Xbox Classic

Latest posts