What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Help resetting internet access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihaveproblems

Hi there, I was wondering if any of you could help me find a way to bypass a restriction on internet access I have, I do not have access to the control panel of the router, but I'm told it's possible to bypass it by the person who is restricting it. My router is a D-Link DI-524 HIGH SPEED 2.4GHZ (802.11G) WIRELESS ROUTER. My internet is gets cut out at certain times but some already running programs such as Skype, and Ventrilo will still work until I disconnect from the server, then I can't reconnect. I believe it's being restricted by my MAC address, but I'm not 100% sure. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Zero82z

Banned
Do you not have access to the control panel of the router because someone forgot the password, or is it because you aren't the owner of the connection or you're stealing wifi access from someone? If you're allowed to access the router, then a full reset should reset the password to default and you'll be able to get into the configuration settings. Look up the manual for that model and it will have instructions for doing that.

If you aren't allowed to be doing this, then you're asking for help to do something illegal, which would be against forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts