What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Help understanding this Meter

gingerbee

I would appreciate you as my tenant. 17 years is a nearly paid off mortgage.... he has nothing to cry about.
That's what I was thinking right off the hop, I would love to buy a house and then have a good tenant spend 17+ years there paying it down for me for, what a fucking moron. My old landlord when I and the neighbor moved out was not happy at all even if he was going to get over $1000 more a month cause in his eyes he was losing a great tenant who cared for his building and one who was never late on rent.

well I hope it all works out for both of ya cause both situations sound like shit sandwiches you'll gotta eat, sorry

Izerous

Folding Team
I would appreciate you as my tenant. 17 years is a nearly paid off mortgage.... he has nothing to cry about.
I had shitty landlords and swore not to be like them. I'm actually working on giving my 1 long term tenant a slight discount as I just renewed my mortgage on the rental property and went from 2.4% to 1.89%. Pass a bit of the savings onto him and try to keep a good tenant. I'm not saving much but the plan wasn't to get rich while paying off the rental property. Then plan was to try and do a bit better than break even and cover costs etc until the house was paid off. The last 2 years have been rough but thats not his fault.

clshades

I had shitty landlords and swore not to be like them. I'm actually working on giving my 1 long term tenant a slight discount as I just renewed my mortgage on the rental property and went from 2.4% to 1.89%. Pass a bit of the savings onto him and try to keep a good tenant. I'm not saving much but the plan wasn't to get rich while paying off the rental property. Then plan was to try and do a bit better than break even and cover costs etc until the house was paid off. The last 2 years have been rough but thats not his fault.

I'm breaking even and I'm fine with it. The plan has always been to have a place for my kids to live cheap while going to school if they choose. It's close the the transit train too. So Yeh, I'm right there with you.

The current tenant asked for a 5 year lease, so that shows her commitment to stay.

Latest posts

Twitter