What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hey Gamers ! Help us out !

turtletrax

Banned
I am using my GTX 1070 but it keeps showing failed, not really sure what's going on or why it failed.

All the new drivers from Nvidia have broken folding. I had to roll back to 372 series to get decent results. Now to fold I can't game on any titles like BF1...

turtletrax

Banned
Well for us gamers that will be an issue, I guess I will have to step down until the nvidia drivers issue is resolved.

Ya, it sucks. I plan to fold until I can't put up with it, or they fix it in a new driver. They have been releasing drivers like mad, so hope it happens soon.

MARSTG

All that awesome GPUs in signatures and only one user stands out when you apply the filter for new users. I understand that wedge is on a more difficult setup but I can't believe all the rest get such low scores. Guys, if you do not have a passkey you will not receive the QRB Quick Return Bonus, is like you are folding anonymously!

Latest posts

Twitter