What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hilariously Overpriced Old Cards

sswilson

Staff member
Yep, third party seller. I don't even see those when I browse the egg.... first thing I do is turn on the "sold by newegg" filter.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Haha sold by Deal Target .... Only deal is they targeting Covid collectors to pay those Price's 🤣

Lysrin

Yeah, and there's a better rated seller listing below selling same card for just over $800. They're sold out... Shocking ;)

rjbarker

This is exactly what I paid .....honestly guys try calling your local Memex and see if you can get your name on a waiting list....I thought it was a stretch .....but was pleasantly surprised when they told me no problem....they just said you can only have your name on a reserve list for one card....no Strix or Evga or whatever comes first, had to specify which Card.
Even more shocked when they called me 6 wks later to say its in and waiting for me to pick up!!!!!
Was Memex Victoria.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Memex is not taking any more backorders in store or online for any graphics cards. I've been on a list for 4+ months.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Memex is not taking any more backorders in store or online for any graphics cards. I've been on a list for 4+ months.
Edmonton Memex's are the same. They're still filling existing backorders, or you get lucky walking in and one is on the shelf if the cards not on backorder.

rommelrommel

I’m gonna try for the 3080ti launch list. I would even go sit early at anbrick and mortar if that works anymore.

rjbarker

I see.....guess things have gotten worse over the last 6-7 weeks....I know when I went in the store to pick it up the guy handed me the box and made a comment on lucky I was to get the Card......looking back now and seeing the Evga queue bairly moving .....yes...very lucky indeed!!

Latest posts

Twitter