What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

holey crap the heat produced lol

MARSTG

I have heat issues too, in plus of two systems folding we also have central heating (and no way of regulating it) and makes it so hot inside we open regularly the windows even at -25.

G

Yep I shut the radiator ( home water heating) down in my rooms where I have folding rigs. Now I just need to put a rig n the morning bathroom so I dont have to sit on a cold bowl.

Wasnt Babs going to do a toilet mod way back in the day? Babs where is it!?

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
These kids don't know whom Babs is, Kev... but I now understand why 4Door set up is folding monster in the bathroom...!

G

These kids don't know whom Babs is, Kev... but I now understand why 4Door set up is folding monster in the bathroom...!
Yeah I guess, wonder what ever happened with that Mod though.

I didnt realize 4Door did that , awesome.

I think that would break the line with the wife though have a rig in the bedroom crapper.

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
I use one of my SR2s to heat my garage in the winter. Beats putting a 1000W heater in there to keep my drums from freezing.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
That's where my 4p rig is. Perfect solution for heat, and who cares about noise in there....

Yeah Kev, I haven't seen Babs in ages.

Latest posts