What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Home brewing

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
OK....
I've looked twice now.I cannot find this video.....it told me it uploaded.....mods ? (it's called 'a lesson in bad glass')

We dont have access to that kind of stuff to see whats going on, Ross. Could try uploading to imgur and linking it that way if you think its a forum thingy? Might just be a drunk-mechanic thing though... ;)

danmitch1

OK....
I've looked twice now.I cannot find this video.....it told me it uploaded.....mods ? (it's called 'a lesson in bad glass')
------

Update for the home brewers :
We are in the process of a major keg switchover- a few thousand kegs in both 59 and 29 liter varieties.
I have a stock of garbage kegs that do not pass our tests, but are awesome for home brewers.

I do have to verify the national policy on old kegs, but I'm pretty sure I have some stuff for free or reeeeeal cheap.

(y)
I would love to take one or 2 for a future kegorator, are you near Montreal?

Lpfan4ever

I could probably make use of some Braineater, if not just for some friends. Lemme know if you figure out the legality thing.

BrainEater

I've got mebbie 10 random non-wildrose kegs of diff sizes you can have right now.

-------

Danmitch1 :

Now that I'm part of a multi-brewery national team, Montreal is not out of reach.
Unibroue in Chambly is now one of my sister breweries.
Let me look into this.

:cool:

Prickly007

Now that I'm part of a multi-brewery national team, Montreal is not out of reach.

What about metro-Vancouver? I was doing some maths last night, storage capacity for ageing... ummmm... gets crazy fast!

The best advice I could give you, is to goto your closest trade school and do a 2 week introductory TIG welding course...focus on Stainless.....If you are good at it, you can just build yer own stuff.

Ummm, that sounds (a lot) more expensive than just buying what I need.

BrainEater

I don't know about kegs yet.
--------
It only seems that way Prickly007 !
I paid 500$ for my introductory TIG course....TIG welding is all about your hand-eye-co-ordination.
I've done 100,000$ worth of slutty stainless welding that would win awards.

(y)

Latest posts