What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hooray! Cdma High Speed For Babs!!!

Babrbarossa

Website
www.unbf.ca
Finally!! I've got HIGH- FREEKIN-SPEED!!! I just discovered this cellular internet thing "novanet" where you plug a CDMA receiver into your USB and get 3.0 MB/sec downloads and 1.8 upload- It's awesome- FINALLY back among the LIVING!!!!:thumb::bananafunky::clap::biggrin::haha::thumb::bananafunky::clap::rofl:

$75/month for unlimited data transfer- not too bad compared to sattelite

yay!

Cptn Vortex

That is a killer deal for Anywhere internet. How is the signal? Also, how much for the USB dongle? They say business only, but I would want this...

Babrbarossa

Website
www.unbf.ca
Thanks guys- Bell/aliant sells them- the deal is that you're stuck with the three year contract to get unlimited data- otherwise you're screwed because the limited data packages are expensive and puny. With the three year contract, the unit is 50 bucks- it's not too bad when the alternative is sattleite where the unit costs 1000 bucks and the unlimited package is 100 bucks a month and speeds are slower.

It's great- now it won't take me a half hour to visit web sites (my dialup only ran at 26.6KBPS)- I can actually post some news stories without it taking me hours, literally.

oh yeah, and now I can actually look at our own reviews without clicking on the link and then coming back a half-hour later to see if it loaded- sigh.....heaven

omgwtf

so I guess dsl wasn't available in your area or you just wanted that really high upload speed?..

omgwtf

That blows but congrats anywhay..I guess you feel great upgrading from a dial up 26.6kbps :thumb:

Twitter