What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
I think this is a new low retail price as opposed to a "hot deal", but it's pretty hard to argue with a decent PoE AP @ $85....

I know TP Link probably isn't top of most folks list of networking gear, but the specs and reviews look pretty decent, and it comes with the injector. Pair it up with a 150' ethernet cable run through the walls to your router and you've got a centralized ceiling wifi AP for under $150.

Inik

Folding Team
Yes, but shadow only. I wanted white ones, and 320$ with tax and shipping included is cheaper than 300$+ tax..especially for us in QC :rolleyes:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Yes, but shadow only. I wanted white ones, and 320$ with tax and shipping included is cheaper than 300$+ tax..especially for us in QC :rolleyes:
For sure. I was just giving options to everyone :) local purchase backed by Costco return/warranty might be a deciding factor for some!

Latest posts

Twitter