What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Bond007

Public Mobile is having their "annual" holiday giveaway promo.

If you're a PM client, log into your account and go into the area to purchase add-ons. There should be a $0 500 minute international LD and a $0 2GB add-on. Just select them and check out to have them added to your account.

These are one time add-ons (if you use them they don't renew next cycle) but they don't expire until you use them.

Thanks. Our daughter’s / “home phone” is with public, so I will definitely add this.

JD

Staff member
It's always slow, but the giveaway isn't helping. :)
I've always wondered why their self-serve pages were so slow. Glad it's not only me.

Got it added to both accounts now though. Seems the parents didn't even use their 1GB from last year, so now they have close to 3GB (y)

Lysrin

I've always wondered why their self-serve pages were so slow. Glad it's not only me.

Got it added to both accounts now though. Seems the parents didn't even use their 1GB from last year, so now they have close to 3GB (y)

Added to our PM account too. Nice bump to the $15 plan my daughter uses. Thanks for the heads up @sswilson ! Made me not ignore the email about it in my inbox :)

FreeKnight

Nvidia Shield TV Pro for $229.99 w/ free shipping:
Newegg - Shield TV Pro

Not a huge discount, but given how bad supply was on these and that a bigger sale is very unlikely anytime soon, thought I'd share this one.

Edit: Also seems to give you a $20 gift card after purchase. Makes it *functionally* 209.99 if you have another NE purchase to make later