What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

dragoonxx

mine arrived yesterday too, but i'm still waiting on my enclosure (ordered https://www.newegg.ca/ORICO-TCM2-C3-SV-BP-Enclosure/p/0VN-0003-001D4?Item=9SIAAMW96U1826 that one for myself)

sswilson

Staff member
Probably the exact same guts just with a clear case. :)

definitely interested to know if you see the same (albeit small) difference between type C and type A.

FreeKnight

Not a hot deal, but for those of you with Avion cards RBC is doing another 20% off promo for Amazon gift cards. 100k points will get you about $900 CDN in giftcards.

Sadly the garbage gpu availability makes this less appealing than it was in the past to me, but if you need other PC parts it might be worth checking.

lowfat

Staff member
Only $1700 for the 48" C1!! :oops:

Going to Visions today... That is an all time low for the 48". Makes no sense.

lowfat

Staff member
I thought you already had one... getting another one?
I have a 55 C9. Mentioned a few days ago that my hack to give it black frame insertion has failed in the rants thread. And that I was thinking about going to buy a CX since they were on sale. But the C1 is even cheaper!

I'll replace my other TV, a Samsung 50" RU7100 w/ the C9. Not sure what to do with it tho, since it is only 2 years old w/ 3 years of warranty left.

Latest posts

Twitter