What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

JD

Staff member
If anyone's looking to do an upgrade on the cheap...

Lowest I've see yet for the 2700 I think:

$208.99 w/ CEMCEPEV22

The B450M is also back down to the $104.99 price point (-$25 MIR too):

And a cheap set of RAM ($87.99):

FreeKnight

Damn JD, that's awfully tempting, I've been holding off an M2 upgrade until either black friday or boxing day, but that's cheap enough I may cave.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
While there may be some BF/Boxing deals, SSD's are constantly at ATL's. I would expect that any deals during those periods will be 'door crasher' style, and limited/hard to get.

Personally, if you dont have an M2 and need a SSD, I wouldnt wait. Yes, you might save $20-50. Or you might just get frustrated by missing the deal when it goes sold out.

JD

Staff member
A little early, but Google's Black Friday sales will bring the Pixel 3a down to $399 and the 3a XL to $499. Might be worth holding out for if anyone's in the market for a new phone.

sswilson

Staff member
What's the difference between a 3 and a 3"a"? Is that Canadian? $400 isn't stupidly high price for a high mid-range phone.

JD

Staff member
What's the difference between a 3 and a 3"a"? Is that Canadian? $400 isn't stupidly high price for a high mid-range phone.
Yeah those are CAD prices. 3a is a SD670 instead of SD835, screen size differs slightly, and you lose the "wide" front facing camera. You do gain a headphone jack though. Rear camera is the same on both the 3 and 3a. I believe the back is made of plastic as well instead of glass so it loses wireless charging.

Honestly, I think Google should stick to the "a" models instead. The Pixel 4 just doesn't make sense at a flagship price as it lacks a lot of features that flagships, or even the iPhone 11 offers. We need more affordable, smooth running phones. Let Apple and Samsung battle out the $999 flagship market.