What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Entz

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Stuff is starting to come out.

No more fat shaming "Big Navi" it is now called "Navi 2x". Mr. Friendly. Do your thing with posts :D (or wait a bit), No CPU stuff yet.
I'll wait. but boo on what I do see as all the info coming up is about GPU's...I want CPU details!!!

Entz

Yeah it doesn't end till 6PM PST so lots of time yet. Haven't seen a date for 2X either other than this year...

sswilson

Staff member

Not really sure what the difference is between the standard 502 "hero" and the "hero SE" aside from the aesthetics. The description suggests it's the same mouse with a slightly different look.

G502 is a fairly popular mouse amongst many of our members, and $35 seems like a pretty decent price.

supaflyx3

no deal to share / link to...but I'm seeing 1TB SSD's dropping in price...our cost for some are under $150 now. granted that's gonna change cause of all the factory issues and the shutdowns from the virus scare. but, it means there should be some affordable 1GB SSD's available soon.
Hoping under 150 means 120~, 1tb SSDs have been hitting <150 for close to a year, with 2tbs sometimes dropping below 200

Latest posts