What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

sswilson

Staff member
Not sure how many folks have stuck with prime membership after the free trial(s), but if you have, here's a credit to look into.....

$12 amazon.ca credit for making use of the Amazon Photo app (prime members only). I backup my photos through my Microsoft Onedrive subscription so I don't really need it, but it's free storage and it doesn't cost anything to get $12. :)

JD

Staff member
it's free storage and it doesn't cost anything to get $12.
I would still be slightly cautious as they did remove the free unlimited storage for US customers last year? Or maybe 2019? Wouldn't be surprised if we lose it here eventually too.

sswilson

Staff member
If it's not google photos you're thinking of, maybe they nerfed the non-photo file limit? As it stands, doesn't matter one way or another to me, I'm only using it to get my free $12, photo backup is covered by Onedrive for me.

JD

Staff member
If it's not google photos you're thinking of
Amazon as I use it today. QNAP backs up to it nicely. They support unlimited RAW photo storage too (for now) but they took away the unlimited aspect for US customers. Hopefully we don't lose it as we don't have a ton of benefits with Prime as it is.

sswilson

Staff member
Not sure how many folks have stuck with prime membership after the free trial(s), but if you have, here's a credit to look into.....

$12 amazon.ca credit for making use of the Amazon Photo app (prime members only). I backup my photos through my Microsoft Onedrive subscription so I don't really need it, but it's free storage and it doesn't cost anything to get $12. :)

Worked as advertised. I already got the $12 credit.

sswilson

Staff member

Not a "hot" deal, but currently in stock and looks to be Newegg's retail price ($449 + $4.99 shipping).

edit: Unfortunately Newegg is now OOS so it's defaulting to the next highest scalper in line.

Last edited:

Latest posts