What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Not a "hot deal" really, is under $3,000 good??, but it does appear to be in stock at the time I posted this, with the filters for "Sold by Newegg" and "In Stock" set. Just in case anyone is looking and the price is acceptable.

ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti - $2,799.99 CAD
Lysrin, this isn't the rant or funny thread. Mod's, can this post be moved please? ;)

FreeKnight

1000+ over a regular 3080 tuf?
The price spread on anything over a 3080 has been idiotic for a while. Strix was my preferred card for the 3080 Ti and it was 800 or 900 over the EVGA FTW3 when I bought (needless to say I went with the EVGA) and the TUF split the difference between the two. Call me crazy, but 900$ for 1% improvement is a shit bargain.

clshades

The price spread on anything over a 3080 has been idiotic for a while. Strix was my preferred card for the 3080 Ti and it was 800 or 900 over the EVGA FTW3 when I bought (needless to say I went with the EVGA) and the TUF split the difference between the two. Call me crazy, but 900$ for 1% improvement is a shit bargain.
The tuf is an excellent card. Fans 100% are still very reasonable.

crazyea

But where did you get your Evga from? Because there is not such a difference if you bought them both outside of direct from manufacturer. BTW my Strix 3080ti was $2400 in the bundle. I remember there was a time when the 3090 was less than this, but what can we do. We are at the will of the pandemic.

Latest posts