What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How About Some Caps?

ASharp

Hey guys. Love the new store! Might pick up a couple things in the future. One thing I noticed though is the store has a number of different toques but no caps! I was just wondering if there were any plans to get some HWC caps in the store and maybe an ETA on when that might be. Thanks a lot! :thumb:

mo' power

Spring and summer are just around the corner. I wear a ball cap just about everywhere I go. HWC caps would be fantastic. The beaver with DAM GOOD would make a great cap.

Digikid

Banned
I would order a cap no problem at all....but it HAS to be RED. LOL!!!!

I will need one after Cops For Cancer fundraiser......

kruzn4evr

I agree also, I offered to get a couple of batches made up a couple of mths ago at a very nice price and Gav said he was interested but I haven't heard back since exchanging a few PM's and I know he was busy with the server upgrades etc. so didn't drive him nutz about it. Gav? if you read this and are still interested, just PM me and we can go from there.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Hopefully he sees this. I don't usually wear a cap but it would look great next to my computer.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I agree. Red cap, white accents, with da beaver! I'll buy two. Once you get these, I'm also in for a couple coffee cups

Digikid

Banned
You would have a sale with me....however I have one request....VELCRO....none of those plastic buttons crud.

Latest posts