What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How decent are USB Soundcards?

YukonTrooper

$125, Good lord, you can get a USB Xfi for half that.(and it has a remote)
Yes, the Musiland is an audiophile piece, not a mass market product. I am using monitors, though. Having said that, I wouldn't have bought it if I was feeding standard PC multimedia speakers, such as something from Logitech.

Slik

If I'm getting the question,I know that Turtle Beach has a very good USB Sound card. It came with the Headphone bundle I had a while ago.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Yes, the Musiland is an audiophile piece, not a mass market product. I am using monitors, though. Having said that, I wouldn't have bought it if I was feeding standard PC multimedia speakers, such as something from Logitech.

I sense that would be wasted, presently the Atom outputs to my TV via 3.5mm to dual RCA, which then get's outputted to a 1960ish Stereo. It's an old peice of crap, but it's better than my Z-640's on my gaming system.

YukonTrooper

It's a USB capable DAC with 1/4" analogue output in the front. If you need 3.5mm, an adapter can be easily found. If you need RCA, same thing
Who wants to go and buy a bunch of extra adapters to make everything work? :ph34r:

Latest posts