What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how do I use a physx card with a R9 270x?

Hi All,

I am trying to see if I can get a gtx 460 be used a physx card. I have R9 270x at the moment, and wondering what do I need to do to make it happen?

I have googled it, but lots of places are asking me to install some patch? I have never tried or done this before, any help would be awesome.

IRQ Conflict

Your trying for hybrid physx? I heard you have to use an older driver and a patch. nVidia in their usual totalitarian fashion nixed it after version 285.79 Beta . So getting things to work on newer games maybe touch and go.

BigPhatPaulie

Phsyx is okay but it certainly can be done without and not noticed... And fanboys have opinions to apparently

dtnat

I have a gts 450 and thinking of doing the same. I will try to find out as well. What game are you trying Physx out with?

MARSTG

PhysX is NVidia so just get NVidia driver and set for PhysX in their control panel

I am pretty sure that you need to setup the GTX first as a display card, enable Physx to be run on it, then install the AMD card as display card, as there is no way you can access Nvidia control panel to access the option when the display card is AMD. Speaking from my own experience.