What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how does this setup look?

Apollo4g

looks good, but fluid xp?
i find that a waist for $38!!!
just use a mix of anti-freeze and distilled water and you can get the same temps. And for a fraction of the price!

Also the Fuzion cools betten than the Apooge GT.
Why not get that? That apex kit also comes with a coolant mix.
Might as well piece together your own kit in the kart.
Might save a few bucks as well.

Also if you plan to get a new GPU anytime soon, dont get that full coverage block, your paying $135 for just the block.
Get a MCW60 GPU cooler for about half the price, and it is universal. And cools better as well.
So all depends on if your planning to buy a new GPU anytime soon.

Last edited:

Eldonko

Yeah that fluid stuff is a rip off, just get distilled water from drug store and some zerex from an auto parts store. Will cost you maybe $5 and the zerex is good to stop corrosion and all the crap that builds up.

J

JayDee

You will have problems with the GPU block pricematch I think. SVC is American and if you see the little note in the invoice price-match note that says "U.S. dollars" I don't think NCIX will match a non-Canada site.

I expect to get the last of my parrts for my H20 this week. I bought a bunch of stuff that was on sale (that is the sale here at HardwareCanucks a couple weeks ago in "sponsored deals") and pricematched everything else. (A tip: try Direct Canada for price-matching to NCIX)

J

JayDee

Hey moditor did you check out the custom "NCIX kits" in the H20 section at NCIX?
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=25233&vpn=WATER-COOLING-KIT-ULTIMATE&manufacture=NCIX
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=22508&vpn=WATER-COOLING-ESSENTIALS-250&manufacture=NCIX

sorry im new, but there are sponsored deals here!!
where??? LoL
There is an area at the bottom of the main site page. Two weeks ago there were some great deals on a ton of H20 gear and it played a large part (amongst other things) in my decision to go H20 :)

moditir

I chose fluid XP because its non-conductive and saying I'd get a non-conductive coolant was one of the only ways I could sell liquid cooling to my parents lol