What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how long does ncix take to ship stuffs?

go flames go

everything was in stock. my newegg stuff shipped within the hour its been 3 business days now since i ordered from nicx. ups standard BTW.

M

member 3099

Does it say it shipped from NCIX? If so then blame UPS for the crappy service they offer.

I placed an order Sunday night, and by Monday afternoon it left NCIX, and should be at my house soon.

Mind you that's FedEx air, which slaps UPS around as far as shipping/ tracking goes.

M

member 3099

no it jsut says order proccesed
If you've had your order placed and they haven't shipped it in 3 business days I'd give NCIX a call and see what's up. So you placed the order on Thursday last week? They should've shipped it by now granted that it says it was in stock.. Message on the site is typical may take 1-2 business days to ship, if it's been 3 then... hmm.. and my stuff rarely ever takes more than a day to process and I use debit instead of credit card, which takes even longer.

They usually don't take that long. Doesn't hurt to call and ask!

enaberif

If you've had your order placed and they haven't shipped it in 3 business days I'd give NCIX a call and see what's up. So you placed the order on Thursday last week? They should've shipped it by now granted that it says it was in stock.. Message on the site is typical may take 1-2 business days to ship, if it's been 3 then... hmm.. and my stuff rarely ever takes more than a day to process and I use debit instead of credit card, which takes even longer.

They usually don't take that long. Doesn't hurt to call and ask!

Considering nothing happens on the weekend if the op purchased it late afternoon on Thursday.. its only been 2 days.

How they paid will also make things take a lot longer.. Visa, EBP, etc all have different clearing times; some are faster than others.

go flames go

OMFG I hate their reps. Im like " hi im just wondering why this hasnt shipped out yet" hes like "k lemme check, it will be shipped out this aftertoon blah blah blah calling here just delays it more you cant cancel it nor or change items" Im like "I diddt want too... just wanted to no why it diddnt ship" hes like " just look on the website it will tell you there no need to call" me. "click" douchebag....

enaberif

OMFG I hate their reps. Im like " hi im just wondering why this hasnt shipped out yet" hes like "k lemme check, it will be shipped out this aftertoon blah blah blah calling here just delays it more you cant cancel it nor or change items" Im like "I diddt want too... just wanted to no why it diddnt ship" hes like " just look on the website it will tell you there no need to call" me. "click" douchebag....

Why did you bother calling.

Send a ticket.

Everyone knows calling them is a joke.

M

member 3099

Wow.... that's odd, every time I've called there they've been helpful. I'd be quite understanding if someone called to see why it's been 3 business days.. and kindly let them know it'll be shipped out today.

Takes 2 mins out of their paid working day to answer the phone...

Latest posts