What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how long to run system ( watercooling) testing?

Sadasius

Something about sleeping while my rig *might* be taking a swim doesn't sit well with me. :shok:
Once you had a couple leaks that fear goes away. Things don't go poof right away unless you have a serious dust issue. Had a leak on my video card before and I waited till after breakfast to fix it. Yup the system was on and it was fine. Dried everything out with a hair dryer, re-plumed, re-fill and it was back online. You kind of grow to roll with the punches and accept that by water cooling things can be expected to go wrong.

Dazmode

All my leaks had happened within a seconds after loop filling up. If properly assembled a probability of leak development is close to zero.... Tear and wear is different story.

Cowboy

I don't leak test. I've never had any problems because I double check and triple check my connections.

Never had a leak, never will.

Cowboy

lol, thanks.

Right now, I'm not even using hose clamps because my setup is currently case-less and is running on my desk.

Sadasius

I got this vision of Cowboy riding his case with a fill tube in one hand with coolant spraying everywhere going 'YEeeeeHa'! :thumb:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter