What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how long to run system ( watercooling) testing?

Cowboy

its actually "yeeeeehaw" the "w" adds a little bit more of a redneck sound to it.

But that image you had was pretty funny, except I don't have a case :(

Sadasius

Doh....I will gitter writ nex time! :thumb: Haw not ha! Got it! LOL.

You have just an open bench right? What are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Cowboy

Doh....I will gitter writ nex time! :thumb: Haw not ha! Got it! LOL.

You have just an open bench right? What are you using if you don't mind me asking?
What do you mean? What am I using for my open bench? Well I've got a layer of anti-static bags followed by a layer of foam, followed by my motherboard, specs in sig.

Cowboy

well, its been working fine for about a month now, on and off. I see nothing wrong with it, the foam sheet has only a few indents in it from the backplate and a couple of protruding screws and hasn't melted or anything. Its pretty solid I think. Pretty much just used the packing materials that came with my board because it seemed like a better idea than just putting it straight on my desk or going out and buying an open bench.

If you want pics, just ask.

aviduser

I let mine run overnight. However I'm fairly confident with my setup that If I add a block or change tubing e.t.c that it wont leak. I've re-done my tubing about 3 times, and added rad's/blocks. The only time I've had a leak so far was when I accidentally used 7/16" T with 1/2" tubing.

Haha, and yeh its a little unnerving sleeping while leaktesting.

I actually had a nightmare that my pump fell sideways and wasn't getting any water (still worked fine afterwards tho :clap:).

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I keak-tested the very first rig I ever plumbed. No leaks. Then I figured what could have gone wrong, and I make sure to follow the same procedure time and time again. Never had a leak.

Cowboy, I'll have a P182, a 902 and a HSPC Techstation available next week.

Twitter