What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How many hrs per night/week?

jay51

Well im curious how many vampires belong to HWC.?
how many hrs sleep do you need to function?

I sleep maybe 2-4 hrs max every 2 or 3 days,work till i pass out :doh:
I wish i could sleep most nights unfortunately i don't/can't,,,i spend my time thinking of my todo list and repairing/building pc's,....
I can get max 2 hrs sleep at one time if i take a med. but i hate meds...i am becoming zombie from lack of sleep..
lookin at clock now ,i have 6 hrs before the community awakes :doh: and phone starts going crazy... still no rest in sight..All jobs finished..now im bored

what an addiction these pc's are

Edit..hmm just looked at timer i logged 223 hrs online since 09-14-09 . <----that is retarded

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
I've got the best of both worlds....

I've always been a night owl, and used to suffer from lack of sleep because of it. Now I work from 6 PM until 2:30AM, stay up after work until somewhere between 6 - 8AM, yet still manage to get 6-8 hrs of sleep during the day before it's time for me to get ready to go to work.

jay51

what i really enjoy at night,is my music cranked/pumping allnight..LOUD music is so soothing and the right song playing...well its heaven :)
good thing i have me own house and don't bother a soul with my tunes..

no_pulse

I'm a creature of the night as well. Seems I've always have been. I usually don't go to bed until like 7am :p I find the night peaceful. I guess it all started when I started playing Multiplayer games online years ago. I would get lost in the game for hours and hours. Also, when I used to play WarCrack, that contributed to the endless hours of gaming. It's been ages since I've played a MP game and now my mind has been hardwired and used to staying up late.

Prof. Dr. Silver

I love the night as well.... but ever since we had our little boy... that kinda went down the drain.... before it used to be 4 or 5am before I finally hit the sack, nowadays it is maximum 2am. Also I think I have a sleeping disorder.... I can not get enough sleep ever... :(

If my wife lets me sleep in, which is fairly rare....I sleep at least 9 hours before I wake up! Not only that, I take afternoon naps(together with the boy) that easily last two hours.

jcmaz

I like sleeping early (about 10 pm) and waking up in the morning at 5am. :) No one's there to bother me!!! Coz they all asleep :)

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Me, 4-5 hours max. Between the 9-5 job and my duties here, I don't have the luxury of sleep. If there is a deadline for an NDA'd product approaching, I usually don't sleep at all the night before the review is due up.

Arinoth

Staff member
I seem to be gravitating around 5-7 hours a night depending on what time i go to bed as i more or less have a fixed wake up time monday to friday which is either 7:30 or 8:30 am and i somewhat stay up late since people back home are an hour behind

Mattu

Wow, after reading some of your numbers I feel like a sleep whore. I NEED at least 7 hours a night to be functional (ie, walk to class and stay semi conscious at 8:30). I tend to max out around 13-14 hours but I only get that once a week. I need my beauty sleep!

Latest posts

Twitter