What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

how many of you use cloud storage?

Lysrin

I use free amounts of space on several services, OneDrive, DropBox, and I pay $2.59/month for 100 GB on Google. Went with paying Google just because my email is there, my phone photos go there, I use Google Drive, etc. I do think though that the amount of space could be more for that price. But based on the other comments here it seems competitive.

DropBox annoyed me the other day when I discovered you can now only have three devices connected for free. Yes, I realise it is free, so I can't complain but I don't think any of the other services do that... as far as I have noticed anyway. It meant that I switched more of my sharing tasks over to my Google space.

supaflyx3

I have an unlimited gdrive account that's $12 a month. Was planning on backing up 50tb~ to it but with a 40mbit connection that will take months 🤦‍♂️

The Great Gazoo

I got Office 365 for the family so we have 5 x 1TB in total of Onedrive to use. I paid $65 for the year of Office when it was on sale. So for about $6 a month, I get 5TB and free Office. :) Not too bad at all. I use Amazon Photos for photo backup since it is unlimited and included in Prime.

Mr. Friendly

I got Office 365 for the family so we have 5 x 1TB in total of Onedrive to use. I paid $65 for the year of Office when it was on sale. So for about $6 a month, I get 5TB and free Office. :) Not too bad at all. I use Amazon Photos for photo backup since it is unlimited and included in Prime.
is it a single 5TB account or five limited to 1TB? makes a drastic difference in it's usability :p

clshades

Gdrive 100gb for 2.50 a month. Just received a Google dot for free last week for being a good customer.

Latest posts

Twitter